Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mixing Prints in Venice

Hello all! Friday morning, I just knew that I wanted to be casual and wear sneakers. It's been hot out here in L.A. (can't wait for fall like temps), so I was dead set on wearing a dress too. I put on this striped dress and sneakers, and felt like it was missing something. I added the plaid shirt and the belt and voila... a Cali casual Friday outfit fit for the streets of Venice.

 There are a lot of artsy walls in Venice, CA.





Outfit details: Striped dress:Marshalls similar here and here, plaid shirt:(old) similar here and here , belt:Express similar here , sneakers: DV by Dolce Vita 'Gordie' on sale now!

I closed my eyes and wished for cooler temps :)




Thanks for looking and reading!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12485957/?claim=zzaxefv6a5q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment