Sunday, September 28, 2014

On The Cusp of Autumn

Many people look at the calendar and anxiously anticipate the first day of Autumn. I don't blame them, it's my favorite season of them all because you can break out those boots and layer on the clothes. But, Father Time and Mother Nature don't always seem to be in accord. It may officially be Autumn, but the weather sure doesn't seem like it. Just because it's a new season doesn't mean you should revamp your whole closet.

Trends do change season to season, however, there are trends and colors that transcend any season. A black and white palette fits any season. In this post, I am wearing some trends that I think are wearable all year round: lace, pleats, tuxedo pants and a sexy statement shoe. 

*On another note, this is my first post with my slightly shorter new bob cut. I welcome your thoughts on the post and the new do.






Outfit details: Blouse: Love Culture (old) similar here, tuxedo pants:Forever 21 (old) similar here and here and heels: GUESS "Ollay" lace back open toe heels on sale now!



Thanks for looking and reading!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12485957/?claim=zzaxefv6a5q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Trendee:

    I love the bob on you. It looks fabulous as does your outfit. Tuxedo stripe pants are one of my favorite ways to go chic. Thanks for all the fashion week updates. I enjoyed seeing a few pieces from some of the collections on your posts. I hope you are having a great week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete