Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sneakers at Work

Gone are the days when sneakers were thought to be a fashion faux pas in the office. I mean, you really only saw people in sneakers for orthopedic reasons or when it was Casual Fridays. The slip-on sneaker has changed everything. These trend setting sneakers effortlessly combine comfort and style so well, it's no wonder that they have made an appearance inside the doors of the corporate world without violating any dress codes.

I wore a LBD with a pair of Steve Madden "Gulible" sneakers (currently on sale!) at work. Scroll down to the bottom to see some of my favorite slip on sneakers currently in stores, and share with me your thoughts on this post. 







My friend at work in a pair of white Chucks.



Sneakers in stores now!!



ZARA   $59.99



H&M   $24.95
Forever 21  $24.80

Forever 21 $16.99 (on sale now).

 H&M $24.95



H&M $39.95
Steve Madden EXCITT $79.95

Steve Madden ECENTRCF $69.95


Thanks for looking and reading!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12485957/?claim=zzaxefv6a5q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment