Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lavender, Dots & Pearls

It may have said a barbecue on paper, but I turned it into a barbecute. Instead of wearing blue jeans to a BBQ, I chose to wear these lavender jeans with a polka dot print. I accessorized the look with 360 pearl studs from Go Jane (only $5.50!), and my lavender Kate Spade purse with its scalloped edges adds a cute, feminine touch to the outfit.  

FYI, my heels did not slow me down, I kicked butt in most of the games. So tell me, what do you like to wear to a BBQ?







Outfit details: Top and jeans: Forever 21, heels:Steve Madden, purse:Kate Spade Outlet, earrings:Go Jane, rings:Forever 21


Thanks for looking and reading!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12485957/?claim=zzaxefv6a5q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Your handbag is so pretty. I love the color. The jeans are lovely and so different because of the polka dot print. There is no way I could have played sports in heels. You must be really good. I enjoyed your post.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I'm glad you enjoyed this post :)

      Delete